Data Protection Appeal Panel and Data Protection Appeal Committees
(1) There shall be established a Data Protection Appeal Panel.
(2) The Minister shall appoint the members of the Appeal Panel.
(3) The Chairman of the Appeal Panel shall be appointed by the Minister from among the members of the Appeal Panel.
(4) For the purpose of hearing any appeal under section 34, the Chairman of the Appeal Panel may nominate a Data Protection Appeal Committee comprising 3 or more members of the Appeal Panel.
(5) The Seventh Schedule shall have effect with respect to the Appeal Panel, Appeal Committees and their members and the proceedings of Appeal Committees, as the case may be.