ny person who comes to know the Personal Data of another person as a result of performing duties under this Act and discloses it to any other person shall be punished with imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, a fine not exceeding Baht five hundred thousand, or both.
The provisions of paragraph one shall not be enforced against disclosures in any of the following circumstances:
(1) where it is a performance of duty;
(2) where it is for the benefit of an investigation, or a trial in court;
(3) where it is a disclosure to a domestic or a foreign government agency which has authority under the law;
(4) where the written consent of such data subject has been obtained for the disclosure for such specific occasion;
(5) where it is in relation to a legal lawsuit, which is openly disclosed to