The Chairperson and the honorary director shall have the qualifications, and shall not be under the following prohibited characteristics:
(1) being of Thai nationality;
(2) not being bankrupt, or having been previously dishonestly bankrupt;
(3) not being an incompetent or quasi-incompetent person;
(4) not having been previously subjected to a final judgment to imprisonment regardless of whether he or she has actually been imprisoned or not, except for an offence committed by negligence or a misdemeanor;
(5) not having been previously fired, dismissed or discharged from official service, a government agency or a state enterprise or private agency on the grounds of dishonest performance of duties or having committed severe wrongful conducts;
(6) not having been previously removed from office according to the law;
(7) not being a person holding political position, a member of local assembly or in a management position of local administration, a director or person holding position responsible for the management of political party, an adviser or officer of political party.