The fund and properties used in the Office’s business operations shall consist of the following:
(1) initial budget provided by the government under section 94 paragraph one;
(2) general grants as reasonably provided by the government on a yearly basis;
(3) subsidy from domestic or international government agencies, or international governmental organizations;
(4) fees, maintenance fees, compensation, service fees, or incomes incurred from the Office’s operations carried out under the Office’s duties and power;
(5) interests of funds or any other incomes obtained from properties of the
The funds and properties of the Office under paragraph one are required to be submitted to the Ministry of Finance as public revenue.