The Data Controller shall not collect Personal Data from any other source, apart from the data subject directly, except where:
(1) the Data Controller has informed the data subject of the collection of Personal Data from other source without delay, but shall not exceed thirty days upon the date of such collection, and has obtained the consent from the data subject;
(2) it is a collection of Personal Data which falls within the exceptions to request consent under section 24 or section 26.
The provisions with respect to notice of the new purpose in section 21, and the notice of information details in section 23 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the collection of the Personal Data which requires consent in paragraph one, except for the following circumstances:
(1) the data subject has been aware of such new purposes or details;
(2) the Data Controller can prove that the notice of such new purposes or information details is impossible or will obstruct the use or disclosure of the Personal Data, in particular for achieving the purposes in relation to scientific, historical, or statistical research purposes. In such cases, the Data Controller shall take suitable measures to protect the data subject 's rights, freedoms and interests;
(3) the use or disclosure of the Personal Data shall be carried out on an urgent basis as required by law, and suitable measures have been implemented to protect the data subject's interest;
(4) the Data Controller is aware of or acquires such Personal Data from his or her duty or occupation or profession, and shall maintain new purposes or certain information details as prescribed in section 23 with confidentiality as required by law.
To notify the information detailed in paragraph two, the Data Controller shall provide such information to the data subject within thirty days after the date of collection such of Personal Data, unless the Personal Data are to be used for communication with the data subject, the notice of information details shall be provided at the time of the first communication to that data subject. If a disclosure to another Person is envisaged, the notice of information details shall be provided prior to the time of the first disclosure.