In carrying out the Office’s operation, apart from those stipulated under section 44, the Office shall also have the power and duties to carry out the following:
(1) to hold the title to, be in the possession of, and hold the property right
(2) to create rights or carry out all kinds of juristic acts to bind upon properties, as well as to carry out any other juristic acts for the purpose of carrying out the Office’s operation;
(3) to provide and to give funding to support the Office’s operations;
(4) to impose fees, maintenance fees, compensation, or service fees for the Office’s operations according to the Office’s objectives, in accordance with the criteria and at the rate specified by the Office, with the approval of the commission supervising the Office of Personal Data Protection Committee;
(5) to carry out any o ther acts that the law specifies to be the duties and powers of the Office, or as assigned by the Committee, the commission supervising the Office of Personal Data Protection Committee, the expert committee, or the sub-committee.