General information on data processing
The controller shall provide general and publicly accessible information on
1. the purposes of the processing,
2. the rights of data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data to access, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing,
3. the names and contact details of the controller and the data protection officer,
4. the right to lodge a complaint with the Federal Commissioner, and
5. the contact details of the Federal Commissioner.