Meetings of Advisory Committee
(1) The convenor may convene such meetings of the Advisory Committee as the convenor considers necessary for the performance of the Committee’s functions.
(2) Meetings of the Advisory Committee shall be held at such places and at such times as the convenor determines.
(3) The convenor shall preside at all meetings of the Advisory Committee at which the convenor is present.
(4) If, at a meeting of the Advisory Committee, the convenor is not present, the members who are present shall elect one of their number to preside at the meeting.
(5) At a meeting of the Advisory Committee:
(a) 3 members constitute a quorum;
(b) all questions shall be decided by a majority of votes of the members present and voting; and
(c) the person presiding has a deliberative vote and, in the event of an equality of votes, also has a casting vote.
(6) The Advisory Committee shall keep a record of its proceedings.