Enforcement of determination against an agency
(1) If an agency fails to comply with section 58, an application may be made to the Federal Court or the Federal Circuit Court for an order directing the agency to comply.
(2) If the principal executive of an agency fails to comply with section 59, an application may be made to the Federal Court or the Federal Circuit Court for an order directing the principal executive to comply.
(3) The application may be made by:
(a) if the determination was made under subsection 52(1)—the complainant; or
(4) On an application under this section, the court may make such other orders as it thinks fit with a view to securing compliance by the agency or principal executive.
(5) An application may not be made under this section in relation to a determination under section 52 until:
(a) the time has expired for making an application under section 96 for review of the determination; or
(b) if such an application is made, the decision of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal on the application has come into operation.
complainant, in relation to a representative complaint, means a class member.